Detox is simply the process where addictive toxins leave your body. It doesn’t happen overnight. The complete process can be taking up to one or two weeks. You might feel effects for many weeks afterward. This is not a pleasant process because you will have withdrawal symptoms that range from mildly uncomfortable to very painful. However, the worst symptoms will occur in the first one to three days.
When considering the need for detox to rehab treatment, the cost is always a real concern. Without insurance, or the ability to pay out-of-pocket, potential patients will be turned away and denied rehabilitation services. This is one of the most private providers. Anyone struggling with an addiction deserves the right to receive treatment, regardless of race, creed, gender, or income.
Rehab Treatment Of Detox
- Detox to rehab is an available option for those seeking help that cannot afford to pay for private rehab. Private rehab is providing a higher quality of care than state-funded programs is inaccurate.
- This facility is private and it is legitimate or even accredited. State-funded rehabs are closely regulated required to direct oversight and this is involved with the state government. Every state is offering alternative options to private treatment.
- Many of these treatment programs are available free of charge for eligible participants. While state-funded treatment programs may not be classified as luxury treatment, they are providing the highest standard of care necessary.
- More importantly, these state-sponsored programs are providing an atmosphere conducive to recovery. They are utilized cost-effective and proven tactics to ensure a comparable success rate to any other private pay program available.
- If you are seeking help for yourself or a loved one, and you cannot pay for services, there is hope. State-funded addiction treatment programs are available for you.